This document sets forth the legal relationship that occurs between a visitor to the www.upgreat.ee online store, i.e. the Customer and its manager, UPGR8 OÜ, i.e. the Seller upon purchasing goods from the e-shop. By placing an order in the e-shop and making a payment, the Customer confirms that they have read and agree with the sales terms and conditions.
Product range and prices
The Customer can familiarise themselves with products in the e-shop by reading short descriptions thereof and looking at illustrative photos. The Customer has the right to contact the e-shop’s customer support if they require more detailed information about a product before making a decision to order it.
All of the prices presented in the e-shop are given in euros and include VAT.
The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally amend these terms and conditions and their product prices. Changes in pricing enter into force from the moment the information is published on upgreat.ee.
If the Customer placed the order before the price change entered into force, the price that was quoted in the invoice when the order was placed is applicable.
Delivery of goods
The Seller ships the products ordered, i.e. the Goods to the Customer once they receive payment. Once the Goods are ready to be shipped, the Seller sends the Customer an e-mail with the order confirmation and instructions on how to receive the package.
- If the goods ordered are “in stock”, the products are generally delivered by the next business day. If the Customer selects SmartPOST or courier as the method of delivery, the goods will be delivered to the place of their choosing in up to two business days, i.e. on the third business day.
The Customer can choose between the following delivery options:
• SmartPOST/Omniva/DPD parcel terminals in Estonia,Latvia,Lithuania – free of charge;
• door-to-door courier service in Estonia – €6.90; or
• in-store pick up – free of charge.
Placing an order and payment
If the Customer is certain that the product is suitable for them, they can add it to their shopping cart and place an order by clicking on the ‘Place order’ link. If the Customer fills in the order form they are automatically sent an e-mail confirmation/invoice to the e-mail address specified on the form or directed to making the payment depending on the method selected by the Customer.
The Customer can pay for their online orders with a:
- bank transfer;
- SEB bank link;
- Swedbank bank link;
- LHV bank link;
- Luminor bank link;
- COOP bank link;
- Citadele bank link;
- Revolutbank link;
- credit card;
- ESTO hire purchase; or
- Telia hire purchase; or
- Inbank hire purchase
The order placed by the Customer is regarded as an offer under the Law of Obligations Act (LOA). The seller does not have to separately notify the customer of agreeing to fulfil the order. The contract of sale is deemed entered into (the Contract enters into force) once the amount payable according to the order confirmation is transferred to the Seller’s current account and the Seller begins to fulfil the order.
The Customer has the right to exchange the goods or request a refund within 14 days.
- To return the goods, the Customer must submit to the Seller a respective request with a copy of the invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- The Customer has the right to cancel the order before making the payment. To this end, they must notify the Seller by sending a respective application to email@example.com .
Goods are returned at the Seller’s expense and upon receiving the cancellation application, the Seller refunds the Customer any payments received from them under an invoice, including the delivery costs covered by the Customer, immediately but no later than within 14 days. The Customer must return the goods as quickly as possible but in no later than within 14 days. If the goods ordered to not correspond to the order, the Seller covers any replacement and return costs. The Customer is given a refund for the returned goods at the earliest opportunity but no later than within 14 days.
How to return products?
- Choose a suitable method of transport: Itella SmartPOST or a suitable courier service.
- Package the product(s)
- Please include the reason for returning the product(s).
When using a courier:
Phone number: +372 600 1449
When using SmartPOST:
- Place of destination: Lasnamäe Centrum Shopping Centre
Telephone number +372 56865748.
- Please add the following as the contact person: UPGR8 e-poe tagastus
- It is important to provide the package with the sender’s name, e-mail and phone number.
- Please ensure that the packaging protects the product(s) from small drops (under the courier’s responsibility).
Explanation of processes and answers to frequently asked questions regarding Upgreat Buyback. Read more: BUYBACK INFO
Warranty terms and conditions
Upgr8 OÜ warranty is applicable only if you hand in the device together with a purchase document that was issued during the initial purchase of the device.
In addition, this warranty does not cover physical damage, for example dents, cracks, water damage and wear and tear.
Read more: WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read more: SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Other terms and conditions
- Neither party is liable to the other party and the behaviour of neither party is deemed as a breach of these sales terms and conditions due to the delayed performance of any obligation or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure to perform the obligation was caused by circumstances beyond the control of that party (force majeure). In such a situation, the Seller does everything in their power to solve the problem in relation to the Customer as quickly as possible.
- The Customer and the Seller settle any issues not covered in these terms and conditions on the basis of the current legislation of the Republic of Estonia and other legal instruments that regulate the parties’ relations. The parties settle any disagreements and disputes arising from the performance of these terms and conditions primarily via negotiations. If disputes arising from the Contract cannot be settled via negotiations, both the Customer and the Seller reserve the right to address the issue to the Consumer Protection Board or a court in order to protect their rights.